Clarksburg, MD, USA
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
2 thoughts on “Announcing our 2nd Annual Owl Moon Raptor Center Festival at Black Hill Regional Park Nature Center. Please Join us on Sunday, November 15th, from 12 to 4 pm for a fun, raptor-filled day!”
Hi Suzanne! Hope this is a great success! Wish I could be there! Love, Erika
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail and any attachments may contain privileged, confidential and legally protected information. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that disclosure, copying or use of the enclosed information is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please return it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you.
Thank you for your well wishes! I wish you could have been there, too. We had absolutely perfect weather and a great turnout. Everybody seemed to thoroughly enjoy the birds, programs, and children’s activities. Our guests were kind and generous and we raised roughly $5,000 to provide for the care and treatment of injured, sick and orphaned birds of prey at Owl Moon Raptor Center. All in all a great success! We would love it if you could join us next year. We are thinking of having both spring and fall festivals in 2016. Hope you can come!
Love, Suzanne (Zazy)